Terms and conditions
The Baker’s Dozen
3. If you reside in any other part of the world, Mimansa Industries Private Limited, located at 1st Floor, Core House, OFF C G Road, Behind Apollo City Center, Near Parimal Garden, Ambawadi, Ahmedabad -380006 India will be the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with our Services.
5. This policy may change from time to time, your continued use of Company's Services after it makes any change is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. 2. You understand that your content (not including credit/debit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve
a. transmissions over various networks; and
b. changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit/Debit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the Website through which the Service is provided, without express written permission by us.
4. The headings used in these Terms are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Accuracy, Completeness and Timeless of Information
1. We are not responsible if information made available on this Website is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this Website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this Website is at your own risk.
2. This Website may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this Website at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on this Website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to this Website
Modification to the Service and Prices
1. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
2. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
3. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Products or Service
1. Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the Website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Returns and Refunds Policy.
2. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of our products that appear on the Website. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
3. We reserve the right but are not obligated to limit the sales of our products or Service to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may also discontinue any or all of the products and Service provided on the Website, as we may deem fit. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or Service that we offer through the Website. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. Any offer for any product or service made on this Website is void where prohibited.
4. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
5. The provision of Service on the Website may be interrupted, including for maintenance, repairs, upgrades, or network or equipment failures. We strive to keep the Website up and running; however, all online services suffer occasional disruptions and outages, and we are not liable for any disruption or loss you may suffer as a result of such disruption or outages.
Subscription Plan and Payment Terms
1. In addition to being able to purchase products from the Website, you may also purchase Products on a subscription plan. The users shall have the ability to purchase the Products on a monthly or fortnightly subscription or in such other manner as may be decided by us and notified to you from time to time (“Subscription”). When you purchase a Subscription (“Transaction”), we may ask you to supply additional information relevant to your Transaction, such as your debit or credit card number, the expiration date of your debit or credit card, or bank account details and your address(es) for billing and delivery (“Payment Information”). You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use all payment method(s) represented by any such Payment Information. The amounts due and payable by you for a Transaction will be presented to you before you place your order. If you choose to initiate a Transaction, you consent and authorize us to provide your Payment Information to third party service providers for completion of the Transaction, and you further agree to:
a. pay of the applicable fees and any taxes thereon;
b. to bear any additional costs, charges, expenses (including fees and taxes thereon) that your bank or other financial service provider may levy in relation to the Transaction; and
c. permit us to charge your debit or credit card or third party payment processing account, for verification, pre-authorization and payment purposes. You will receive a confirmation email after we confirm the payment for your order. Your order is not binding on us until accepted and confirmed by us. All payments made are non-refundable and non-transferable except as expressly provided under these Terms.
2. All amounts are payable and charged for monthly or fortnightly Subscriptions or as per our payment cycle, at the beginning of the Subscription. Each such Subscription renews automatically for an additional period equal in length to the
expiring Subscription term until you cancel it, using the Payment Information you have provided. You must cancel your monthly or fortnightly Subscription before it renews to avoid the billing of the fees for the next Subscription period. You can cancel the renewal of your subscription at any time by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . You will not receive a refund for the fees you already paid for your current subscription period and you will continue to receive the services ordered until the end of your current Subscription period. We have no obligation to keep you informed prior to the billing of the fees based on your Subscription. You may see your subscription related information in “My Account” on the Website. In case of any request in relation to product customization, you are required to inform us at email@example.com at least 3(three) business days in advance of the next billing cycle. The billing amount may change subject to the change in product plan.
Opening an Account
1. The Website allows only limited and restricted access to the Service for unregistered users.
2. As part of the sign-up process, you will have to create an account on the Website (“Account”), which can be done either by signing up through Facebook, Google, by your personal e-mail address or through such other means as may be indicated by us from time to time. In case of login through a personal email address, you will be required to provide an email address and a password. While signing-up with us, you shall not
a. create an Account for anyone other than yourself, unless such person’s prior permission has been obtained; or
b. create an Account that is the name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under the Account and hereby undertake that no such activity shall be unlawful or in violation of any applicable laws, rules and regulations of India.
3. We reserve the right to take any and all action, as we deem necessary or reasonable, regarding the security of the Website and the Account.
4. Once registered, you can log in to the Account by
a. using the email address and password; or
b. by logging into Facebook or other third party websites/modes, provided at the time of signing-up (“Login Credentials”). You agree that the sole responsibility of maintaining the security and confidentiality of the Login Credentials rests with you at all times. You shall not share these Login Credentials with any third party. In no event and under no circumstances shall we be held liable for any liabilities or damages resulting from or arising out of your use of the Website or the Login Credentials, theft of the Login Credentials or release by you of the Login Credentials to a third party, or your authorization to allow another person to access and use the Website using the Account.
5. You agree to
a. immediately notify us of any misappropriation or unauthorized use of the Account or any other breach of security via. the registered email address that was used at the time of signing-up or in such other manner as may be indicated by us; and
b. exit from the Account at the end of each session. You may be held liable for losses incurred by us or any user or visitor of the Website due to authorized or unauthorized use of the Account, as a result of your failure in keeping the Login Credentials confidential.
6. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these Terms.
User Comments, Feedback and Other Submission
1. If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise or post certain content, data or information belonging to you, such as reviewing and allowing you to share your experience and views about a particular product/ service, and rate product/ service, post your comments and reviews in relation to the product/ service on the Website or any specific page, blog of the Website (collectively, “Comments”), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any Comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation.
i. to maintain any Comments in confidence;
ii. to pay compensation for any Comments; or
iii. to respond to any Comments.
2. You hereby grant us a perpetual, non-revocable, worldwide, royalty-free and sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, transmit, make available, reproduce, modify, adapt the Comments and create derivative works of the Comments. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the Comments that you post or that you otherwise provide on or through the Website.
3. You, being the originator of the Comments, are responsible for the Comments that you upload, post, publish, transmit or otherwise make available on the Website. You represent and covenant that you have obtained all relevant consents and approvals in order to post any Comments and that your Comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your Comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any Comments. You are solely responsible for any Comments you make and their accuracy. We take no
responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments posted by you or any third-party.
4. We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove Comment that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
Agreement to Receive Communications
1. You hereby by way of accepting these Terms of Service consent to the receipt of communication from us by way of in app messages, Short Message Service (SMS) messages, e-mails, promotional, marketing calls and newsletters. These emails could relate to your registration, transactions that you carry out through the Website and promotions that are undertaken by us, services from us and its third-party partners (if applicable).
1. In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you agree, undertake and covenant that, during the use of the Website, you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update or share any information that:
2. belongs to another person or entity and to which you do not have any right, except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service;
3. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another person’s privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent or contrary to the applicable laws in force in any manner whatsoever;
4. is misleading in any way;
5. is harmful to minors;
6. involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
7. infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights including, but not limited to, any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number);
8. provides instructional information about illegal activities such as violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
9. tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, communities, account information, bulletins, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users of the Website;
10. engages in commercial activities without our prior written consent such as engages in contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising etc;
11. interferes with another person’s use of the Website;
12. impersonates another person;
13. threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any foreign States;
14. refers to any website or URL that, in our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Website or any other website, contains content that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of these Terms of Service;
15. deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of the messages or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading or grossly offensive or menacing in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;
16. is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person;
17. contains software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, covertly intercept or steal any system, data or personal information; and
18. violates any applicable law for the time being in force.
19. You hereby accept full responsibility for any consequences that may arise from your use of the Website, and expressly agree and acknowledge than in no event and under no circumstances we shall be held liable to you for any liabilities or damages resulting from or arising out of your use of the Website.
20. You agree and acknowledge that you shall not use the Website for any fraudulent, malicious, illegal or unauthorized purpose/activities. You agree to comply with all applicable laws pertaining to your use of the Website. You further agree and acknowledge that you shall use the Service provided on the Website only for your personal use and not for business purposes.
21. You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
22. We shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor your access to or use of the Website to ensure your compliance with these Terms of Service or applicable laws, at our sole discretion.
23. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for any of the prohibited uses.
Content and Intellectual Property Rights
1. Except for Comments, all of the content and services and products provided on the Website, including text, software, scripts, code, designs, graphics, photos and other content and the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, and other intellectual and proprietary rights associated therewith (“IP”) is owned by us or others (including without limitation, the third party service providers) that we license such content from, and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property laws.
2. You hereby acknowledge that the IP constitutes original works and has been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by us and others through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitutes our valuable intellectual property. You thereby agree to protect our proprietary rights at all times. You may not selectively download portions of the Website without retaining the copyright notices. You may download material from the Website only for your own personal use and for no commercial purposes whatsoever.
3. You shall use the Website strictly in accordance with these Terms of Service, and shall not, directly or indirectly,
a. decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to derive the source code of, or in any manner decrypt, the Website;
b. make any modification, adaptation or improvement, enhancement, translation or derivative work from the Website;
c. violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your access or use of the Website;
d. remove or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notices of copyright or trademark) forming a part of the Website;
e. use the Website for any commercial or revenue generation endeavors, or other purposes for which it is not designed or intended;
f. distribute or transmit the Website or other services;
g. use the Website for data mining, scraping, crawling, redirecting, or for any purpose not in accordance with these Terms of Service;
h. use the Website for creating a service or software that is directly or indirectly, competitive with the Website or any products or any services offered by or listed on the Website; or
i. derive any confidential information, processes, data or algorithms from the Website.
4. Any infringement shall lead to appropriate legal proceedings against you at an appropriate forum for seeking all available remedies under applicable laws of the country.
1. The Website permits payment via various modes, including cash on delivery (COD)(Only applicable in selected locations), virtual payment wallets and online payments through debit/credit cards and internet banking.
2. If you purchase the products using the cash on delivery (COD) option, the orders placed will be verified before dispatch through via. e-mail or multimedia text messages as SMS, WhatsApp, or phone calls from us on the email address or mobile number provided at the time of signing up or when the order was made. Upon delivery of the products, you are not permitted to refuse receipt of such products. In the event that you refuse receipt of such delivered products and/or do not pay for the same, we reserve the right to blacklist you and block access to your Account on the Website and/or take any other action as we may deem fit.
3. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible for or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you due to:
a. lack of authorization for any transaction(s);
b. exceeding the pre-set limit mutually agreed by you and between bank/s; c. any payment issues arising out of the transaction;
d. rejection of transaction for any other reason(s) whatsoever.
4. All payments made against the purchases on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees. It is expressly clarified that we will not facilitate transactions with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on the Website.
5. You acknowledge that we will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims, losses resulting from or suffered on account of not processing a transaction/ transaction amount or any delay in processing a transaction/ transaction amount which is beyond our control.
1. These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Service, or when you cease using the Website.
2. We in our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, including if you have failed or if we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Service (or any part thereof) and/or the Website.
3. The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes. The
disclaimer of warranties and the governing law provisions shall survive any termination of these Terms of Service.
1. These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall exclusively be in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
1. You represent that you have read, understood and agreed to our Guidelines and Policies related to Content
i. take action regarding suspected illegal activities;
iii. comply with legal process or other government inquiry, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process/notice served on us; or
iv. protect our rights, reputation, and property, or that of our Customers, affiliates, or the general public
The information we collect and how we use it
Company Limited ("Company," the "Company," "we," "us," and "our”) collects several types of information from and about users of our Services, including:
1. Your Personal Information("PI") - Personal Information is the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
2. Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
We collect this information:
1. directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
2. automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Services may include:
1. Your account information: Your full name, email address, postal code, password and other information you may provide with your account, such as your gender, mobile phone number and website. Your profile picture that will be publicly displayed as part of your account profile. You may optionally provide us with this information through third-party sign-in services such as Facebook and Google Plus. In such cases, we fetch and store whatever information is made available to us by you through these sign-in services.
2. Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language. 3. Your content: Information you provide through our Services, including your reviews, photographs, comments, food ordering details and history, contact information of people you add to, or notify of, names, and other information you provide on our Services, and other information in your account profile.
4. Your searches and other activities: The search terms you have looked up and results you selected.
5. Your browsing information: How long you used our Services and which features you used; the ads you clicked on.
6. Your communications: your participation in a survey, poll, sweepstakes, contest or promotion scheme; your request for certain features (e.g., newsletters, updates or other products); your communication with us about employment opportunities posted to the services.
7. Your transactional information: If you make purchases through our Services, we may collect and store information about you to process your requests and automatically complete forms for future transactions, including (but not limited to) your phone number, address, email, billing information and credit or payment card information. This information may be shared with third-parties which assist in processing and fulfilling your requests, including PCI compliant payment gateway processors. When you submit credit or payment card information, we encrypt the information using industry standard technologies, as further described below under "Payment Card Information.
8. Your Public Posts: You also may provide information (such as ratings, reviews, tips, photos, comments, likes, bookmarks, friends, lists, etc.) to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on publicly accessible areas of our Services, or transmitted to other users of our Services or third-parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect
or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of our Services with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons. We may display this information on the Services, share it with businesses, and further distribute it to a wider audience through third party sites and services. You should be careful about revealing any sensitive details about yourself in such postings.
9. We use the information you provide to us to enhance the functionality and improve the quality of our Services, and to personalize your experience while using our Services. We also use this information to display relevant advertising, provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
Information about Your Friends
You have the option to request your friends to join the Services by providing their contact information. If you request a friend to join and connect with you on the Services, we will only use your friend's contact information to process your request.
Information about Your Messages
If you exchange messages with others through the Services, we may store them in order to process and deliver them, allow you to manage them, and investigate possible violations of our Terms of Service and wrongdoing in connection with the Services. If you send information from the Services to your mobile device via SMS text message, we may log your phone number, phone carrier, and the date and time that the message was processed. Carriers may charge recipients for texts that they receive.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
1. Usage information: Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
2. Computer and device information: Information about your computer, Internet connection and mobile device, including your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browser type, other browsing information (connection, speed, connection type etc.), device type, device's unique device identifier, mobile network information and the device's telephone number.
3. Stored information and files: Our applications also may access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include,
for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information.
4. Location information: Our Website & applications collect real-time information about the location of your device, as permitted by you.
5. Last URL visited: The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our websites. 6. Mobile device IDs: Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDFA or other device IDs on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad), if you're using our Services on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of our applications. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies may use device IDs to track your use of our applications, track the number of advertisements displayed, measure advertising performance and display advertisements that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of our applications. 7. Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language. 8. Your activity on the Services: Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information. 9. Mobile status: For mobile application users, the online or offline status of your application.
10. Applications: If you use the Company application, Company may collect information about the presence and/ or absence and/ or details pertaining to other applications on your mobile phone. The applications we gather information for, may vary across categories including, without limitation, shopping, fashion, food and travel. This will help us understand you and your preferences better and enable the Company to provide you with a personalized experience.
Precise Location Information and How to Opt Out
When you use one of our location-enabled services (for example, when you access Services from a mobile device), we may collect and process information about your mobile device's GPS location (including the latitude, longitude of your mobile device) and the time the location information is recorded to customize the Services with location-based information and features (for example, to inform you about restaurants in your area or applicable promotions). Some of these services require your personal data for the feature to work and we may associate location data with your device ID and other information we hold about you. We keep this data for no longer than is reasonably necessary for providing services to you. If you wish to use the particular feature, you will be asked to consent to your data being used for this purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time by disabling the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer's instructions for further details.
Cookies and Other Electronic Tools
Information from Third Parties
Anonymous or De-Identified Data
How we use the information we collect
● We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
● Process and respond to your queries
● Understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and make special offers.
● Administer our Services and diagnose technical problems.
● Send you communications that you have requested or that may be of interest to you by way of emails, or courier, or registered post, or telephone calls, or any other mode of communication. We may also share your preferences or the Services availed by you with your network followers on Company for marketing and other promotional activities of our Services.
● Send you questions from other users that you may be able to answer if you have registered with the Company.
● Enable us to show you ads that are relevant to you.
● Generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns.
● Administer contests and sweepstakes.
● Provide you with customer support.
● Provide you with policies about your account.
● Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
● Notify you about changes to our Services.
● Allow you to participate in interactive features offered through our Services. ● In any other way we may describe when you provide the information. ● For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-party goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data and/or adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers'/service providers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
How we share the information we collect
General Information Disclosures
● To our subsidiaries and affiliates, which are entities under common ownership or control of our ultimate parent company Company Limited.
● To contractors, advertisers/service providers and other third-parties whom we use to support our business (e.g. dinner reservations and food delivery) and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
● To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about the users of our Services are among the assets transferred.
● To third-parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to receive the promotional updates. We contractually require these third-parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
● To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
● For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information. ● Service Providers. We may share your information with outside vendors that we use for a variety of purposes, such as to send you communications via emails, messages or tele-call to inform you about our products that may be of interest to you, push notifications to your mobile device on our behalf, provide voice recognition services to process your spoken queries and questions, help us analyze use of our Services, and process and collect payments. Some of our products, services and databases are hosted by third party hosting services providers. We also may use vendors for other projects, such as conducting surveys or organizing sweepstakes for us. We may share information about you with these vendors only to enable them to perform their services.
● Social Networks. If you interact with social media features on our Services, such as the Facebook Like button, or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post
information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
● If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
● Consent. We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
Payment Card Information
To use certain of our Services, such as to make reservations at certain restaurants and to make payments to certain restaurants, we may require credit or debit card account information. By submitting your credit or debit card account information through our Services, you expressly consent to the sharing of your information with restaurants, third-party payment processors, and other third-party service providers (including but not limited to vendors who provide fraud detection services to us and other third parties), and you further agree to the following terms:
● When you use a credit or debit card to secure a reservation through our Sites, we provide your credit or debit card account information (including card number and expiration date) to our third-party payment service providers and the applicable restaurant.
● For information about the security of your credit or debit card account information, see the "Security" section below.
Analytics and tailored advertising
To help us better understand your use of the Services, we may use third-party web analytics on our Services, such as Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the "Automatically-Collected Information" Section above. The information collected by this technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate our users' use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics as described in the following section. To prevent Google Analytics from collecting or using your information, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
When accessing the Services from a mobile application you may also receive tailored in-application advertisements. Each operating system: iOS, Android and Windows Phone provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. You may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems in order to opt-out of tailored in-application advertisements. For
any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or operating system or contact the applicable platform operator.
Choices about how we use and disclose your information
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from other Company users, businesses, and Company itself. You can log in to manage your email preferences and follow the "unsubscribe" instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative policy, service policy, or legal policy from Company.
Reviewing, changing or deleting information
Accessing & correcting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirement.
Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction:
● If your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive,
● Where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or ● If the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an
investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
Security: How we protect your information
We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. The third party service providers with respect to payment gateway and payment processing are all validated as compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers).
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your Company account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
The Services are not intended for users under the age of 18, unless permitted under applicable local laws (Permissible Age). We do not knowingly collect any personal information from users or market to or solicit information from anyone under the Permissible Age. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under the Permissible Age, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a user under the Permissible Age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Third party links and services
Data retention and account termination
Refund and Replacement policy
1. Purchases made from the online store of www.thebakersdozen.in can be returned after purchase. We offer full-replacement of products that might be damaged in transit. Replacement orders are processed immediately after our customer support team validates the damage via communication over email or phone.
2. Replacement Orders and Refunds will be processed only if the query is raised within 30 days of placing the orders. Any queries or concerns beyond 30 days from order confirmation date will not be entertained.
3. All refund amounts shall be credited to Buyer’s account in 3-5 working days.
1. Any cancellations can be processed within 24 hours of placing the orders, by writing to us at email@example.com Refunds for canceled orders will be processed to the original mode of payment within 3-5 working days.
Delivery/ Shipping Policy
1. All the order placed at The Baker’s Dozen through our website www.thebakersdozen.in will be delivered on the same day of the order placed between 90 minutes to 24hours.
2. We may use our own delivery channel or third-party delivery channel to deliver the orders.
3. Delivery charges imposition/ removal/ change is subjective to changes time to time.
4. Delivery will be done in the cities where our physical stores are present i.e., Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Gurugram, Surat and Vadodara and within the delivery radius of 5 kilometers to the location of our store.
5. Note: Delivery location- radius, city, time, charges are subjective to change time-to-time, as per company’s policy.
For Users residing in any part of the world:
Mimansa Industries Private Limited
1st Floor, Core House, OFF C G Road,
B/H Apollo City Center, Near Parimal Garden,
ambawadi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat - 380006